I can’t wait for winter to come again. Although the weather is so lovely right now too. But I’m better with cold than I am with excess heat.
from sora iro, I would like to have a doll like this
Beautiful! I need to get round to posting photos of my little mori girl, Flora.
::DIY::Luxe Snow globes::
- A jar of your choice (with a lid)
- Anti-rust sealant for metal pieces
- Clear-drying epoxy
- Distilled water
- Dash of glycerin
- Large silver or white glitter (smaller versions will float at the top)
- Use clear-drying epoxy to adhere your piece to the inside of the lid.
- After the epoxy dries, fill your jar with distilled or boiled water
- Add just a dash of glycerin so the “snow” falls slowly.
- Add glitter. If you don’t like the look of glitter, you can use faux snow (find@craft stores.)
- Screw your lid on tightly„,then enjoy your snowglobe
A fantastic tutorial for making your own snowglobes! I remember making some when I was very young, so this really appeals to me. I’m definitely going to have a go at making one of these.